Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm fine, and you?

I have been busy taking inventory.

Sadly, I lack a boop-ing scanner-gun device like they use in commercial inventories and to make registries at Target.

I'm making another recording, this time a demo with my pianist friend Anne. We have to decide what exact path to world domination we'll take. We have thus far narrowed it down to not wanting to be a wedding gig duo. Our name is Nocturna.

Toby is obsessively walk/run/careening about. He did a face plant twice today in the same corner of the kitchen because he missed attempts at handholds on my skirt. The world is made of monkeybars for his feet. My day's work now resembles nothing so much as one of those people waving flashlights over their head in an attempt to help a plane land on an aircraft carrier. He's started saying Hi and Cracker. He doesn't mean it racially, as far as we can determine.

J bought us tickets to Lyle Lovett and his Large Band. Do I need to repeat that? I'd like to, but will do so on my own time. I want to see his show more than any other, edging out even U2 just very slightly.

As you can see I don't have much to say, but J told me I should post. There it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?