Sunday, April 24, 2005

Fruitcrackers

If you had a hundred thousand dollars, what would you do with it? Buy two people yuppie educations? One in something really smart & practical... oh.. say... law. And the other in something obscure and fruity...how about viola performance!

Crazy, right? Fruitcrackers.

But how blessed are we? To get to even make this choice... if decisions make you a tough I expect to come out of the next few years positively buff.

By the way, some portion of that money should obviously go to fun clothes and shoes for the performer, right?? Especially if she gets them at Goodwill and/or the bargain racks and the mother ship itself (AKA tj maxx).

I tried the whole little dress over jeans look today. A full ten years after I remember thinking people looked demented in Tokyo wearing that. Tastes change, right? But I hereby do solemnly swear to never ever ever like Hello Kitty.

Can I get an Amen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?