Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Observed

Pat Robertson is like the Jerry Springer or WWF star of Christianity minus the entertainment value. Actually, of Religiousity- I have a hard time believing he really gets the whole deal and has a God relationship of any sort. I wish so very much that he would just Shut UP.

The books I'm areadin' now are all travelly themed. Bill Bryson's accounts of England and Miller's first book about a long trip in a crappy van. Trying to inspire the kid to head on down the various canals and outlets to join us at his glamorous all expenses paid spa destination. I think if he realized all the facilities and activities available to him on the cruise ship Sundown Acres he'd be here last Tuesday. We have the travel crib, the aquarium bouncer, the glider, changing table, swing, diaper disposer, the carseat and various accoutrements thereof. Not to mention a 24-hour wet bar. What more could a human who weighs less than a pumpkin want?

I was only jealous for a split second when I learned that our favorite writer/thinker and simultaneously pregnant friend looks to be meeting her girl any minute now. Pray it up, internet- at last news she was heading to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?