Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Comments, please!

I've changed the comments portion of this blog because blogger just doesn't work too good.

So now's your chance. Please, if you've been "lurking"- that is, reading but not commenting, why not comment so I can see how the new system works.

"The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scotts as a joke, but the Scotts haven't seen the joke yet." Oliver Herford

"Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet." Mark Twain

"A good sermon should be like a woman's skirt: short enough to arouse interest but long enough to cover the essentials." Ronald Knox

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'." Charlie Brown

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." Spike Milligan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?