Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just in case.


We went to Salem yesterday, to play in a rad frog-shaped plastic sand box. Aren't you jealous?

We also went to Minto Brown park, which is, besides Central Park, probably my favorite urban place to walk/run in the United states. There's a river with nesting eagles, several ponds, and almost 900 acres with miles of sweet trails, both paved and left natural.

I wish my camera battery hadn't died. It would have been supercool to post a picture of Toby trying to manhandle a girl twice his age on the play structure steps. They played together nicely for nippers, actually. When we left I looked back and she was sitting forlornly on the hard-won stairs, watching us make our stumbly exhuberant way to the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?