- The most crowded stores still left plenty of elbow room and I felt no need to disinfect myself upon re-entering our home.
- We paid no man for parking.
- When we decided to go home the commute took no longer than the occassional deer or red light dictated.
- There were plenty of carts and nothing I wanted ran out even though we went late on Friday.
- When we stopped for Starbucks the guy chatted with us for a full 20 seconds after he had given us our order, even though we were in the drive-through. No one honked.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
But we aren't moving our there.
Shopping at the height of the holiday crush this weekend in Kalispell I was reminded why I love small town life.