Thursday, November 08, 2007

Wuff!

I don't know how late I'll be home tonight after the opera (the first time I typed that it came out "oprrra", which when I think about it could be kind of catchy) so I thought I'd post now to relieve any anxiety and eliminate the chance I might forget.

How's about I tell you about a movies you should see?

Fido. If you like
a)odd characters
b)Carrie-Ann Moss
c)50's retro design
d)movies about servants behaving poorly
or
e)zombies, you will love Fido.

It's a strange trip, involving a world stuck in the 50's (the set design and cars are sufficiently entertaining!) where zombies have become domestic servants. It's also a boy-and-his-dog story. My parents liked it, I think, though they thought it was really wierd. Usually when we bring them the freaky stuff, they hit the hay if it's too out there for them, but BOTH stayed up PAST 10pm for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?