Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Doing what I do Best.

Complaining!

I said earlier today that I would only complain about this to J. Then I whined to Mom and if I had more time before that student showed up, then Rachael probably would have had to listen, too.

I'm just going to say this:
If I grow up and get a real job and there is ever a situation where I have people running about, getting things for me and pampering me while I rehearse chamber music, here's my solemn prayer: That I may NOT be the type who requires "calmness no matter what she says" and that I would NEVER request food from one particular (Whole Foods a.k.a. Whole Paychecks) store and then have some one pick up said food and drive it to my home in the middle of NOWHERE because there is a concert that night. (Incidentally an in-town concert. Like yesterday. Yes, very near Whole Foods, now that you mention it.)

Musicians, we may be artistes, but we're not actors, for goodness sakes. We can indeed drive ourselves places, complete mundane tasks, and run errands the same week as a concert.

*ATTENTION* none of this may be used against me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?