Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pregnancy Jeans

...suck. They are hard to find and the ones I bought are fine when I first put them on, but by the end of the night they're all baggy and unflattering in the butt/front areas. Plus there's nothing quite like playing a rehearsal and every time you lean forward to turn the page or mark something on the music, you just know the maroon undies you're wearing are saying hello to the bass section and half the brass. Fetching.

The main problem, however, is that if you wear jeans, they are the base upon which you must build your outfit ambience. A cool pair of darks that hug the right spots and flare just the right amount can make me both taller and cooler (like the liquor boxes!! But not free...). A frumpy pair of loose- getting looser that hug no where except my thigh and still somehow threaten to fall down make me look shorter and cluelesser.

Maybe a belt? (Of whiskey. I think the kid likes it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?