Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Several Thinks

Lately I've been feeling boring. I think I'm boring. Boring. Boring...

You know what excites me?

Finishing the laundry. Cooking and ALSO getting the dishes done. Getting out without feeling obligated to do errands.

I'm pretty sure my blog is getting boring, too. How much can you people handle?

Anyway, that's part of what I've been thinking.

Also, I'm not sure I want to change anything just now. I mean ANYthing. I like being home with Tyrant... I mean Tobias- he's a neat little kid. Some days I wouldn't mind if he just had a pause button or perhaps a hybernate mode, but all in all i think I'll keep him.

I feel like one of those engines or electrical thingies that builds up a charge and then lets it go- I get stressed, blow up (poor J), move on. Mostly I'm chugging ahead and can call myself happy. Some days my charge is getting stuck on high and I can't believe I'll be doing the same thing tomorrow.

When I said I don't want to change anything, I mean I don't (think) I want to add working into the mix right yet, I don't (usually) feel like I can work out and also stay awake until Toby's bedtime, and I have this (impossible) desire for him to stay this age until I get him all figured out.

I am not doing any of the things that make me feel better about myself. I'm barely reading (do cookbooks and financial planning advice count?), not really excercising, almost hardly ever practicing. Some days it's vacation, others it's depressing.

I wish I had more to post on, but I still feel a little funny doing the All-Toby-All-the-Time show. So that's it.

There it is. (that's from Amadeus)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?