Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'b got a cold.

Tobias got it first and kindly shared. It's not too bad, really- I just sound awesome. Like Simon, you can tell whenever I'm alive because you can hear the breathing from ten feet away.

Toby was a clingy kid today, like a chubby little sloth with extra drool. Such a baby. We watched obscene amounts of TV, him sitting back in the rocker in a striking imitation of a WWE fan with a beer gut. That amount of nothing is fun for me for the first part of the day, but by evening I get restless. The cold made me too sleepy to do anything about it, but if I sit on my butt tomorrow I will become No Fun Wife. We're planning to take our cold to the library and see who might benefit from our generosity there.

My dad and J are conducting a Craigslist experiment for me this weekend. They're going to pick up some metal shelves I found in the free category and see whether they are worth their price. They are actually driving about an hour from Portland to get them so I'm really hoping they are worthwhile. I am addicted to craigslist. It's fun to see what people are selling, and it's more fraud-proof than ebay because it's all done face to face. A big city like PDX is even better than Madison was for this.

Plus, look at the funny stuff people do without spell check:
Chairy Dressers
Armed Chairs
Cabnets
Sowing Machine


And then there was this, posted in the free stuff:
Kama Sutra Oil of Love original--New! Never used
Well I would certainly hope it wasn't used love oil. I mean, if they went to all that trouble to recover it, they would have to charge something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?