Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My baby is a carnivore.

Not this baby, silly.











... that one.

I drove a half-hour into the Columbia River Gorge to Damian Dlugolecki's place and got my second viola all gutted up. Mmmm, cow parts. I was prepared for the studio to smell just a little, but it didn't at all. Maybe a bit intellectual- it had the scent of education to it. Booky, with a hint of electronics dust and a pinch of journal ink, know what I mean?

Preliminary report: It sounds neat. A titch fuzzy, but very direct and throaty, too. So now all that's left is to get a whole bunch of seriously historically imaginative and conscientious gigs. Maybe also some Birkenstocks.

And then?! World domination.

You can all say you were there the very day it happened.

Moo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?