Friday, May 06, 2005

A day at the Mall.

We were bored, it was a nice drive. We didn't even buy anything. Not even a cowboy hat or those red flame cowboy boots. We did take tons of pics, including some seriously creepy ones- have to show you those on Friday the 13th, maybe.

Here's the hottest thing around.

Mall Moose

Someday I'll be good at this. It's a recurve bow, and I want to shoot things with it. In the class I took I once fell into the big styrofoam sheet we were shooting into while trying to remove an arrow. It broke into 3 pieces with a totally unnecessary CRRRRACK. The class was in a big indoor horse arena, so it echo...echo...echoed. Still cringing over that one.


Do you think we'll ever make it West? Because if not, I'm just gonna start wearing these anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?