Thursday, November 30, 2006

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can totally be consistant about something when I put my mind to it.

Just give me an arbitrary group of prizes I am unlikely to win and I'm all over it. Prizes!!

The public nature of Nablo was highly motivating to me. Now that it's over, I want to move our stuff here to a better platform. On the new blog, I plan to have several areas where I can post whether I've done x that day. Not the drug x, but whether I've completed certain tasks. I'm hoping that posting my practicing or working out will help me maintain habits that make me happy. And wouldn't category tags be nice?

Writing something daily has given me an excuse to think about what I'd like to remember about now, to collect, to discuss, to display; having a challenge made navel-gazing just a bit less embarassing.

So in the *hopefully* near future, I want to make this blog comfy, personalize it. Maybe I'll use this picture. Anyway, Happy end of Nablopomo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?