Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hey! I uh... hey.

. ..... .................... ..............(morse code for Uhhhhhhhhhhh.)

My, this post is shaping up nicely- welcome to my captivating writing style brought about by months (years?) of daily posting challenges. Went to church (zzzzz- guest speaker- zzzzz). I can happily report that they have replaced the actual lit candles carried by the children last year with those battery-type candle-esque devices. So presumably they all still have their hair tonight, which is nice.

Um, I guess this is an historic moment.

Not only am I losing my actual voice, I have nothing more to say to you, internet.


Meanwhile, enjoy this picture where Toby appears to be admiring Julian's eyelash-bedecked peepers and the pokable shininess thereof. He appears that way because he loves to poke her in the eye. Boys never know how to say I love you, do they.

And that really is all I'm gonna say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?