Saturday, December 23, 2006

TTFN


Tomorrow (today- in 4 obscenely early hours) we take off for a week in Big Sky Country.

I am SOOOOOO looking forward to staying in the in-laws warm chaotic noisy comfy home. It will be absolutely packed with folks willing to play with Toby while I take naps, eat bon-bons and soak in the hot tub. Seriously, they HAVE a HOT TUB out on a snowy secluded porch.

I hope it snows a couple hundred feet and we can't leave the house for days a la The Fussys. Except Christmas day, it should clear up enough to let in my biological parents and my only cool blood sister.

On the drive out there I plan to sleep, absorb hip cds through my very pores, cheat on cross words and maybe, just MAYBE write my Christmas cum New Years cum Valentines Day cards. I can't find my address book- three moves in one year will do that- so people will just have to deal while I type it in, print it out and do what I can.

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you?